The club makes its windsurfing equipment available for members to use on Saturday mornings (10.00 – 12.30).
- The session is for experienced windsurfers only – you will need to be able to rig, launch and sail home independently. This is not the session to bring your novice family member along for us, or you, to teach them to sail.
- There will be some familiar faces available to issue you with the kit you need, this will be yours exclusively for the session. At the end of the session the equipment will be put away for a week so that it is safe to use the following Saturday.
- This will not be a coached session and there won’t be a simulator available.
- There will be a limit to the number of members who can attend, please book a ticket on Eventbrite by 8.00pm on Friday evening by going to –
- Please don’t forget that whilst we do have a toilet for members to use we do not have any indoor changing facilities at the moment – don’t forget your big towel!
Members who have their own boards will of course be very welcome to sail at the same time – no booking of tickets required!.